Friday 6 April 2012

heartstrings


Hello, it's been quite a time since I last blogged. Actually, I don't have much time to write much these days.


Yet, I suppose that sharing a mix I made from 10 musicians and groups of musicians who have totally influenced my juvenile imagination wouldn't be painful.


So, here we go... 10 heartstrings of my guitar, may you strum and enjoy.


Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap (3:51)
Take On Me - a-ha (3:49)
Angels - Owl City (3:40)
Red Lights - Delphic (6:08)
Verdure - The Trees & The Wild (3:39)
Out Of My Mind - James Blunt (3:33)
Who Says - John Mayer (2:55)
Renegade - Kings of Convenience (4:15)
Miss You - Foster The People (3:36)
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - Coldplay (4:00)


playlist name: 10 Heartstrings of My Guitar (39:30)


Since they are my most favourite artists, I'd love to recommend you to buy their original copies lol

And anyhow, if I had to, I would like to apologize for not being able to write anything for a couple of weeks due to my mid-term exam. As usual, a little prayer from you guys would save. (:




Most people know that life can be very bittersweet sometimes. But somehow we should relish the fact that sadness and happiness need each other.


If we never knew how sadness feels like, we would never know how to treasure happiness.

Thus, relax and enjoy everything that your life offers. And keep those dimples seen, they won't hurt.

P.S.: since studying for exams needs more calories, a lil' cuisine image in this post is essential so that I don't add weight by myself haha


7 comments:

  1. great songs! thanks for sharing! Although I have kinda weird taste of music :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking songs!! We love! Can't wait to see your style back on this blog.

    PS: We will launch METROX ONLINE STORE real soon!! Stay tune, stylish boy! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent finished hearing, but it is cool! So are you living in Surabay?! Its my hometown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart strings :) I like the name.
    I was looking for good music, found it here. Thanks :)
    I really liked the picture in which you were looking down at the gelatos :D
    You've a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't help but blush when someone compliments my music taste (: (: (:

      "Heartstring" is borrowed from Owl City's "Plant Life"

      Delete
  5. great inspiration! love the first and last pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete