Wednesday 11 July 2012

inheritance

Since a random time in the past, I have coped with a lot of things in this bizarre life and they taught me many lessons.

I usually write down the essence of what I’ve just learnt in a sentence and then I keep it that I wouldn’t forget it.

Different people have different experiences and thus different learnings. Sometimes they share their learnings and thoughts through words. People remember the person and they recognize the words as his/her quotations. Which for me, I’d rather take a quotation more personal.  Quotations are a quick resume of history and can possibly be a person’s greatest inheritance to mankind.

I am nineteen, counting, and here are three of my countless ramblious quotations.

A girl's most beautiful outfit ever is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

This is my personal opinion on how to define a girl beautiful and fashionable. Yet, I never say that clothes don’t play an important part. Let’s simplify it like this: charisma, smile, and confidence are the most essential must-wear items in any style of outfit in any kind of fashion, beside any other beautiful piece of clothing.

Sometimes it's not the pain that makes you suffer, it’s your own negative thought that makes things seem worse.

It happens every time. I used to know a girl with a very bad attitude. I knew her life and her family. Everything was actually just fine, but she’s often suicidal and tried to steal everyone’s attention. Although I’m not trying to judge, I’m pretty sure (as I knew her so well) she’d be much happier if she stopped bearing negative, ungrateful, angry, and delusive thinking. Such a shame she’s getting used to think that suffering was a part of her life.

A glass of sugar or two won't make a sea sweet.

Which means a bad day or two won’t ruin your entire life. I usually say it to myself after experiencing a bad day. Depends on how strong your self-motivating ability that time though lol


After all this is just a quick random post. But no worry, I’m not experiencing a writing-block hahaha Moreover, you can find more “quotes” I did on Board of Wisdom. You may spread or use them anywhere if you want to, with a little credit of putting who’s writing it (;

Would you mind sharing some of your or any other person’s (your inspiration etc etc) quotations? It’d be very lovely for me to read and learn.

18 comments:

  1. I have come out with some gems in my time, such as that life will never give you more than you can handle. Really you're right about negative attitudes. Sometimes something isn't as bad as you think, and it's your own negative attitude towards it that makes it seems so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful quotes & great reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. I love this Chris esp the first one! Another good one to share :) thank you!

    I've been living with this quote ever since..

    "It's not the worst thing in the world to fail, the worst thing is not to try"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great! I have two:

    If you want to be happy, Be

    and

    The person who makes no mistakes, does not usually make anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great quotes Jo ^^ Me likey! Thanks for sharing :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. Smile is the prettiest accessory :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoaa! your quotations are all true!
    what a great thinking!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just saw your lookbook and i think you look great :] also, thank you for the lovely comment on my DIY tank. I hope you get to try it soon ! have a happy wednesday!

    i'm a new follower! i hope you get to follow me too?! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great examples why we should think the terms of everyday is a good day, just some days are better than others. I too get caught up in negative thinking from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin the first qoute! Good one to remember..

    Would you like to follow each other?

    POLDERGLAMOUR.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need a few pairs of those heels
    great quotes, jo!
    http://jaimepaillettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great quotes!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog :) we could follow each other, what do you think?

    Rouge and Chocolate Blog
    Rouge and Chocolate Facebook
    Rouge and Chocolate Twitter

    NO ALL’ABBANDONO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the quotes! I think I live by the second quote, I absolutely think negative thoughts is what keep a person from being happy instead of the actual incident itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy.
    You peds have been burned on Asease- Tobalse.
    And blogs like this show most of you are sailing with half a deck on Tardse with drug addicts like Nick.
    You know KEYNICA.
    He's a "2" like Billy Boo " 222".
    And they do Washington like no others.
    In fact, they do it anywhere at all.
    They call them " SNEKSS 9" in " DINGCOT 12".
    And what do they DING in DINGU?
    Why don't you ask " MELODY MAE"?
    " PATTRK 23" knows.
    They's all with ULEVEN 18.
    Big news out besides your title inferring Mary Pat - Louisiana- Yemen- Biden- Cheney - Rice, is this......
    " HEATU" and " RICK the PRICK" talking UK - NICE , & they also have" FINDSHE 6".
    That's not good for DJ BOBBY- Newfoundland or " THE ROCCE".
    There goes CARTER FOUNDATION with MUSSEC in ONOLAND.
    We think it was TTRUSH 550.
    But the " biggy" is definitely this.
    CAPPAC 16- E.
    Ever " hearr" of CRACE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY?
    Someone in " LAWRENCEVILLE" sure has.
    And we think they passed the message onto Gates- Turner- Mann- Rice- Crow- Jagger and " RENE COLATO".
    Is that what you call " extreme mining" for SYSPUR?
    Getting very rough on SYN SEA 7 with SYPENN.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the first one, u are so right a woman's smile is her best asset:))
    Second one is so true, it's us who makes things worst, we should think positive all the time.
    Third one is super fact, one mistake won't define who we are, and one/ two failures shouldnt break us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. W.O.W
    amazing quotes, Jo!

    well, in all of bloggers I know, I always love Kak diana rikasari's thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ciyeh ni ada angin apa om chris ngepost ginian? miss you boy, when our next meeting? :s

    ReplyDelete