Monday 15 August 2011

blackholemantic

© http://thetragictruth-of-me.deviantart.com/art/To-me-51367700
Seduce me, wrap your hands around my abomination
Call me at my eyes and kiss me on my ears
My lips are yours to flip, they are not a ridiculous system
Take your time, take my time

Hinder nothing in your peculiar shroud
Linger everything on your testament
Draw your most supernatural
Stab it through the vein to the heart

I'm not in love, you are not
What to worry about?
Father preached us well
Take your time, take my time

Get lost in a heavenly destruction
Paradise will wait and hell won't sign off
We are two completely strangers
Dazzling on a swan mattress

And of black feathers


Midnight Seduction - Joshua Christian

5 comments:

  1. nice ones. what is this, a lyric or quote from a book or movie or originally written by you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautifully written! Keep up the good job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but this reminds me of Black Swan. This is beautiful, I'm well "seduced." (;

    ReplyDelete