Friday 5 August 2011

sea

I stood up and took a breath
And threw open the bay doors
Below the clouds I saw the coast
And beautiful Hawaii
Sky Diver - Owl City



Stars and their sky, sun and her moon, birds and songs, pair by pair


All alone I am, still the coast is a jealous partner


In swirling wind, there’s nothing I can’t bear


Monstrous ships are things I’m bound to lift


Toast me, I won’t burn


Freeze me, I’ll keep dancing


Blaze your ocean eyes and set your surreality, lest I’ll swallow you in the untold adjudication


Pray me a prayer, tell your gods I need wings


I need to see what’s behind those mountains, who’s whispering my name, a romantic scene I would never have


I need to look beyond the sky, I need to jump over a vessel, I’m a curious kind


When my days are over, bury me in your memory and never regret


Because what’s done is done


We will only see a future


And experience what survives in the present
 


Sea (What We Have Done) - Joshua Tjandra






the photos are randomly picked from Google search engine without any meaning of violating © Copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment